Visitors

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

scheduling.

Scheduling in New York City can be such a total nightmare. In between dinner and coffee - 30 minutes here, 20 minutes there.
I'll meet you on the 17th, no the 11th, no can't do Monday night.
It's kind of ridiculous.
Tonight a friend that I have literally been trying to see for almost a year called me to schedule a time for us to see each other. First and foremost, she had to put into her calendar to even call me to schedule (I would have done the same).
And I stood at my computer for almost 10 minutes trying to find a time for us to get together.
Wednesday between 5:30 and 6:30? Nope - have to work. After 8pm on Mondays? Can't - I have a class. Saturday next week? Out of town.
And on and on we went. Over and over.
Until finally, FINALLY, we settled on a date a month from now. A MONTH FROM NOW!
Scheduling in New York City can be such a total nightmare.

No comments: