Visitors

Sunday, August 7, 2011

just nothing.

I have been so incredibly slow with my blogging as of late. Which strikes me as odd because I am technically on summer vacation and one would think that loads of time would be made available for writing and enjoying and being creative.

This is partially true - that is, time is much more available. But the 'thoughts inspired' have been coming in by the hundreds. I guess having time to think and process and enjoy and experience also does allow for the creative forces at play to go into over-drive. Therefore, billions of potential blog post ideas, thoughts, and stories come in and out of my brain on a daily basis. Some have even been skillfully written out in the crevices of my mind. Then, 10pm rolls around, I pick up the old computer, pull up my blog to write and enter the most recent thing that has popped into my head and it's only then that I realize that none of the great blog post ideas I had during that day ever actually made it live. It is only then that I realize how many things I have left to write and create and put out there. And it is here that I get overwhelmed. Too many ideas, too many things I want to write about. So I end up writing about nothing at all. Like this. Nothing. Nothing but the process described.

Hoping the drawl of summer doesn't decapitate me for long.

And PS - those reading Thoughts Inspired, come on over and check out my new blog: sahbarohani.tumblr.com. It's all photos, barely any words. The exact flip flop of this blog. Provides for a nice balance I'd say? Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shira19 said...

I love this post!! :) I definitely have these moments, it's amazing how it seems to be human instinct, when there is too much to do, too much inspiration, too many ideas, it's easier just not to do anything at all! Glad to know I'm not alone! :P