Visitors

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2010?

i just realized i didn't write a single thing in 2010. not a single thing.

lots of old stuff - that i now look back on and find either witty or embarrassing. i guess it's good to be reflective once in a while.

but now, now. i've decided to turn over a new leaf. there will be no drought in 2011. already an abundance of thoughts inspired, if you will.

and even though this is mainly just my own personal journey, sometimes it's nice to hear someone out there reads and enjoys it.

so yes, no entires in all of 2010, as though the year didn't even exist (although i must admit some pretty amazing things happened in that year) which have led to a newfound energy to once more write in 2011.

who knew i did well with odds?

1 comment:

Monette said...

Just wanted to say I passed by. Loved reading your posts. Feeling connected with you this way even though I don't see you as much as i would like to. It inspired me to dust off my blog (the one I never actually launched but that is waiting for me to overcome whatever it is that is holding me back).
Lots of love! Monette