Visitors

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

for the love of glee

The thing is, that I love Glee. I mean I'm a lover of musicals. In my closet I have the play bills for all the musicals I have seen since I moved to NYC. There is quite a collection there. And so you see, Glee allows me to basically watch a musical every Tuesday evening. In the comfort of my own home, without forking over $98, and while still in my PJ's.
The episode where Sue's sister passes away and the glee club hosts a funeral has taken me over 2 weeks to sit down and watch. I wasn't sure why - it just felt like it might be too heavy. Like I had to be really ready to watch it.
So here I am, watching.
Bawling.
Singing.
Laughing.

Thank God this all happens in the privacy of my chambers.
And now, on to the season finale.

No comments: