Visitors

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mile End


Mile End. Mile End. Mile End.

My friend Allison has been telling me about Mile End for about a year now. Raved about the roast beef sandwiches. Said the poutine is to die for.

So it just happened that today, on a day filled with the 101 errands that must get done in lieu of actual vacation, I stumbled upon this quaint little eatery in Boerum Hill off of Hoyt. It just happened to be that at that moment, I looked up. The otherwise unassuming black canvas would have been passed by had I not had Allison's voice in my head.

Mile End. Mile End. Mile End.


It's one of those days when you have a set agenda and then something pops up so ridiculously necessary to partake of, that your plans swerve and alter, actually happy that you decided to cheat on them.

No comments: