Visitors

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sunday Night

It always becomes 10:30 too soon. All of a sudden I realize the million of things I need to do and all of a sudden two hours pass by without me knowing it.

11:00
11:30
12:00

At 12:00 I finally realize that my drooping eyelids are actually a sign that I am exhausted. The sharp pain in my back aches for the comfort of a bed, and the incoherent sentences should be proof that my mind needs to break, if even for a few hours.

It's Sunday night though, and unless you live in Israel, you know what that means - the begining of another week. Perhaps if I stay awake a little longer, perhaps if I make the mind and body work extra hard, I can milk a few more hours of my precious weekend. A few more hours that result in a tired, sleepy Monday.

No comments: